A Safe Place to Learn About Your Options
If you’re facing an unexpected pregnancy, you’ve come to the right place. Choices Pregnancy Center provides free health services to help with your unplanned pregnancy. Our counselors are available to listen to your concerns and answer your questions about all your options. You are our first priority. Our goal is to give you the freedom to choose what’s best for your unique circumstance. All services are offered at no cost to you.
So What Are My Choices?
Now that you have confirmed you have a viable pregnancy, it’s time to consider your options:
- Abortion may seem like a clear-cut decision, but there are many things to consider. Contact us to learn about:
- Procedure type
- Provider alternatives
- and more.
Make sure to check out our Pre-Abortion Checklist to ensure you are fully equipped before an abortion procedure.
Raising My Baby
- Raising a child is a life-long adventure. It can be both challenging AND rewarding. We have programs to come along side you in the journey to equip you to do things like:
- Adjust to your new lifestyle including your child
- Care for your child’s physical, social, emotions, and spiritual needs
- Be proud of your choice
- Find resources to help you raise your child
- and more.
- Adoption isn’t an easy choice, but sometimes none of your choices in an unplanned pregnancy are easy. Adoption can be a healthy and positive choice for both you and your baby. It is not only a caring choice for children, but it empowers you to meet your goals. Contact us at the Center to learn more about your options, such as open adoption and partially-open adoption.
You have the legal right to choose the outcome of your pregnancy. REAL empowerment comes when you find the strength and resources to make your BEST choice.
"Choices is the right “choice” to make! The staff is warm and friendly and accept you with open arms! I highly recommend choosing Choices! They treat you like family!"
"Choices is a welcoming and non-judgmental place. They have so much helpful information and free pregnancy tests and sonograms too."
"A great resource for any women dealing with a unexpected pregnancy!"
"My counselor at Choices Pregnancy Center was very informative, helpful and we really benefited from all of the resources and information that she provided. She was very open and warm and we really felt comfortable in her presence."