A Safe Place to Learn About Your Options
If you’re facing an unexpected pregnancy, you’ve come to the right place. Choices Pregnancy Center provides free health services to help with your unplanned pregnancy. Our counselors are available to listen to your concerns and answer your questions about all your options. You are our priority. Remember, you are strong, you are smart, and you have the freedom to choose what’s best for your unique circumstance. All services are offered at no cost to you from our location in Easton, Maryland. Contact us for your confidential appointment.
What Are My Choices?
If you think you may be pregnant, we offer free and confidential pregnancy tests and ultrasounds to confirm your pregnancy. Contact us and we can schedule an appointment. Once you know you are pregnant, it’s time to consider your options:
Raising My Baby
- Raising a child is a life-long adventure with both challenges AND rewards. Contact us and we can share programs to equip you in this journey to:
- Adjust to your new lifestyle with your child
- Care for your child’s physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs
- Be proud of your choice
- Find resources to help you raise your child & more
- Adoption can be a healthy and positive choice for both you and your baby. Depending on the circumstances this can be the right choice to provide care for both the mother and child. Contact us to learn more about the various types of adoption, such as open adoption and partially-open adoption.
Remember, you have the legal right to choose the outcome of your pregnancy. You can do this. You are strong & empowered with resources to make your BEST choice.
"Choices is the right “choice” to make! The staff is warm and friendly and accept you with open arms! I highly recommend choosing Choices! They treat you like family!"
"Choices is a welcoming and non-judgmental place. They have so much helpful information and free pregnancy tests and sonograms too."
"A great resource for any women dealing with a unexpected pregnancy!"
"My counselor at Choices Pregnancy Center was very informative, helpful and we really benefited from all of the resources and information that she provided. She was very open and warm and we really felt comfortable in her presence."